This Professional Certificate course equips students with the knowledge and techniques of a procurement strategy in an organisation. The specialised course covers key topics on Procurement Strategy for an organisation.
1. Procurement and Supply Strategy
2. Procurement Organisation and Outsourcing
3. Procurement Processes and Technology
4. Specification and Quality in Procurement
5. Inventory and Delivery in Procurement
6. Procurement Price and Cost Management
7. Supplier Management
8. Global Supply Management
9. Legal & Ethical Issues in Procurement
10. Procurement Function Evaluation and Trends
Course Duration & Frequency
This part-time course can be completed within 3 months. The course is intensive and requires students to attend the class sessions once a week.
Delivery & Assessment
Our faculty comprises highly experienced practitioners with the post-graduate academic and professional qualifications. Students attend weekly classes, and engage in interactive case discussions. Upon completion of all lectures, students will sit for a written examination.
An applicant must be at least 21 years old; and has at least 3 years of experience in a related field; and has attained an academic qualification not lower than the SIPMM Diploma. Those without the qualification criterion, but who have at least five years of professional or managerial experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis, subject to approval by the Academic Board.