This Professional Certificate course equips students with the knowledge and techniques of a procurement strategy in an organisation. The specialised course covers key topics on Procurement Strategy for an organisation.
This course comprises two modules: one taught module of Procurement Strategy (PS); and one module of Online Learning (OL) on purchasing management.
1. Procurement and Supply Strategy
2. Global Supply Management & Organisation
3. Procurement Processes and Technology
4. Specification and Quality in Procurement
5. Inventory and Delivery in Procurement
6. Procurement Price and Cost Management
7. Supplier Management, Legal & Ethical Issues
8. Procurement Function Evaluation and Trends
Course Duration & Frequency
This part-time course can be completed within 3 months. The course is intensive and requires students to attend the class sessions once a week.
Delivery & Assessment
Our faculty comprises highly experienced practitioners with the requisite academic and professional qualifications.
The Online Learning module provides flexibility for students to learn at their own pace, and after completing the learning videos they will take an online examination.
In the PS module, students will sit for an examination at the end of the module. Students are expected to be engaged in interactive class discussions.
An applicant must be at least 30 years old, have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, and have a qualification not lower than a Bachelor degree recognised by SIPMM. Those who do not meet the criteria but have the SIPMM Diploma are eligible for admission.