Fast-track your leadership growth and career through a transformative learning experience. Each Executive Development Programme covers the knowledge, best practices as well as the emerging developments of the LPS (Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain) sector, and the opportunity to attain a Professional Designation.
- Introduction to Digital Supply Chain
- Introduction to Freight Transportation
- Introduction to Integrated Logistics
- Introduction to Warehouse Risks & Safety
- Introduction to Public Procurement
- Introduction to Purchasing and Procurement
- Introduction to Purchase Contracts
- Introduction to Category Management
- IoT for Digital Supply Chain
- Digital Integrated Logistics Management
- Digital Cold Chain Management
- Effective Reverse Logistics Management
- Managing Intermodal Freight & Incoterms
- Managing Public Procurement
- Digital Procurement Management
- Effective Procurement Management
- Effective Supplier Management
- Effective Inventory Management
- Developing Cost-Savings Strategies
- Strategic Sourcing & Negotiation
- Negotiation Strategies & Techniques
- Managing Tender Evaluation & Contracting
- Vendor Prequalification & Supplier Audit
- Procurement Category Planning & Execution
We will work closely with you to get an understanding of your organisational goals, identify any potential skills gaps and design a learning programme that meets your timelines and budget. Our custom-designed corporate training programmes consist of face-to-face, online and blended delivery options. Training focuses on specific skills relevant to the modern workplace. Participants will be actively working out practical and cost-effective models that are facilitated by our expert trainer for implementation in an organisation.
Sustain and enhance your competitive advantage. Count on us for your innovative value-added programmes that are specially tailored to the needs of your organisation.
The Accredited Designation is jointly awarded by Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management, and Logistics Institute of Singapore. There are 3 types of Award, as follows:
Accredited Logistics Professional (ALP)
Accredited Procurement Professional (APP)
Accredited Supply Chain Professional (ASCP)
The Qualifying Criteria for the Accredited Designation award are:
At least THREE years of managerial or professional experience in the specified field of the accredited designation.
For ALP designation, attain TWO Competency Certificates from Logistics category & ONE Competency Certificate from Supply Chain category.
For APP designation, attain TWO Competency Certificates from Procurement category & ONE Competency Certificate from Supply Chain category.
For ASCP designation, attain TWO Competency Certificates from Supply Chain category & ONE Competency Certificate from either Logistics or Procurement category.
Eligible professionals applying for the above designation are required to submit their application online via this link.