This Professional Certificate course equips students with the knowledge of logistics principles and practices in an organisation. This specialised course covers key topics on Logistics Management for an organisation.
This course comprises two modules: one taught module of Logistics Management (LM); and one module of Online Learning (OL) on logistics management.
1. Introduction to Logistics and Integration
2. Logistics Functions & Operations
3. Procurement and Inventory in Logistics
4. Manufacturing in Logistics Integration
5. Operations & CRM in Logistics Integration
6. Transportation Infrastructure
7. Warehousing, Packing & Handling in Logistics
8. Logistics Risks & Performance Management
Course Duration & Frequency
This part-time course can be completed within 3 months. The course is intensive and requires students to attend the class sessions once a week.
Delivery & Assessment
Our faculty comprises highly experienced practitioners with the requisite academic and professional qualifications.
The Online Learning module provides flexibility for students to learn at their own pace, and after completing the learning videos they will take an online examination.
In the LM module, students will sit for an examination at the end of the module. Students are expected to be engaged in interactive class discussions.
An applicant must be at least 25 years old, have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, and have a qualification not lower than a Diploma recognised by SIPMM. Those who do not meet the criteria but have the SIPMM Executive Certificate are eligible for admission.