This Professional Certificate course equips students with the knowledge of logistics principles and practices in an organisation. This specialised course covers key topics on Logistics Management for an organisation.
1. Introduction to Logistics and Integration
2. Logistics Functions & Operations
3. Procurement and Inventory in Logistics
4. Manufacturing in Logistics Integration
5. Operations & CRM in Logistics Integration
6. Transportation Infrastructure
7. Warehousing Infrastructure
8. Packing & Handling in Logistics
9. Logistics Performance Management
10. Logistics Risks & Sustainability
Course Duration & Frequency
This part-time course can be completed within 3 months. The course is intensive and requires students to attend the class sessions once a week.
Delivery & Assessment
Our faculty comprises highly experienced practitioners with the post-graduate academic and professional qualifications. Students attend weekly classes, and engage in interactive case discussions. Upon completion of all lectures, students will sit for a written examination.
An applicant must be at least 18 years old; and must have at least 2 years of work experience. In addition, an applicant must have attained an academic qualification not lower than the GCE ‘O’ level, with a Grade C6 in 3 subjects, English, Mathematics and Science. Those without the qualification criterion, but who have at least three years of professional or supervisory experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis, subject to approval by the Academic Board.