We, at SIPMM will endeavour to protect your personal information such as: your name; mailing address; email address; telephone number; or other personal information that may be supplied by you or collected about you as required by the Institute.
This Policy aims to let you understand how we handle and use any personal data after collection.
- SIPMM compiles this information into a statistical aggregate and uses this information for administrative purposes that include improving our products and services.
- SIPMM will use your personal data from time to time to send you information about the latest events or activities organised or supported by the institute.
- SIPMM will not reveal the data that you supply to us to any organisation unless required by law.
- SIPMM does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- SIPMM understands and respects the privacy of individuals. Personal information is collected with your consent. The purpose for collecting this information varies and will include the following:
- informing you of upcoming events;
- helping us to improve our services to you;
- updating your records in our databases;
- processing your application and/or registration and/or enquiry;
- monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of academic achievement (including all information arising from investigations of misconduct);
- planning the provision of educational courses;
- monitoring and enhancing the provision of educational courses;
- purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
- The supply of the information by you is voluntary. If we do not receive the information sought from you, SIPMM may be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was to be collected.
- You can be assured that every reasonable effort will be made to ensure all personal information supplied by you will be protected. However, SIPMM cannot be responsible for any unauthorised wilful use or misuse of such information and from risks that are inherent in internet communications.
- SIPMM reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this Policy, please email [email protected]