This Professional Certificate course equips students with the knowledge and techniques of a supply chain strategy in an organisation. The specialised course covers key topics on Supply Chain Strategy for an organisation.
1. Understanding the Supply Chain
2. Supply Chain Performance Drivers & Metrics
3. Supply Chain e-Business
4. Network Design in the Supply Chain
5. Global Supply Chain Network
6. Demand Forecasting in a Supply Chain
7. Aggregate Planning in a Supply Chain
8. Coordination in a Supply Chain
9. Transportation in a Supply Chain
10. Sustainability and the Supply Chain
Course Duration & Frequency
This part-time course can be completed within 3 months. The course is intensive and requires students to attend the class sessions once a week.
Delivery & Assessment
Our faculty comprises highly experienced practitioners with the post-graduate academic and professional qualifications. Students attend weekly classes, and engage in interactive case discussions. Upon completion of all lectures, students will sit for a written examination.
An applicant must be at least 21 years old; and has at least 3 years of experience in a related field; and has attained an academic qualification not lower than the SIPMM Diploma. Those without the qualification criterion, but who have at least five years of professional or managerial experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis, subject to approval by the Academic Board.