Application Procedures for Students
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Copy of NRIC (front & back) or Working/Dependent Pass
- Copy of highest educational certificates and transcripts
- Evidence of work experience if you are applying as a matured candidate
- Non-refundable Registration Fee.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Payment of fees should be made by credit card, PAYNOW, internet banking/FAST, GIRO or by crossed cheques made payable to “SIPMM Institute Pte Ltd”.
- Installment payment scheme for course fee is available to only self-sponsored applicants on a case-by-case basis and application for installment is subject to the approval of the Institute. Students whose applications are approved are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions stipulated by the Institute.
- All required payments of fee, with the exception of course fee, must be made at least 14 working days before the commencement of the course. As for the course fee and payment deadline, students are advised to refer to the Student Contract issued by the Institute.
- Students with fees in arrears and without prior written notification will be barred from attending the lessons and examinations.