Request for Deferment
Any request for transfer to another course or deferment must be made in writing, and submitted to the Academy office for approval. An administrative fee will be imposed for each application regardless of approval status. Please contact the Academy office for the fee details (Tel : 6273-4172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The valid grounds (to be supported by documentary evidence) are as follows:
- Medical reasons
- Reservist training
- Official overseas assignments
- Bereavement of parents, spouse or children
- Any student whose request for deferment is not successful shall be required to re-enrol for the module/course concerned.
Request for Exemption of Subjects(s) / Module(s)
- Any request for exemption is to be submitted in writing on the official “Request for Exemption Form”, obtainable from the Academy office. The form must be submitted at least 14 working days before the commencement of the course. An administrative fee will be imposed for each application regardless of approval status and this administrative fee is imposed only on courses that are awarded by SIPMM ACADEMY.
- The “Request for Exemption Form” must be submitted with supporting documents of the certificates awarded, the syllabus of the subject(s) and an official transcript issued by the academy from which the qualification has been obtained.
- Students who are granted exemption will not be required to attend the lessons for the subject(s) and the respective examination.
- Students are required to pay the course fee in full settlement notwithstanding any exemptions granted. There shall be no refund of fee or deduction for the exempted module/subject.