• Liaise with vendors on all purchasing matters
• Procurement of materials, engine spares, hardware, provisions and consumables for company’s fleet of vessels
• Prepare purchase orders for the approval of the supervisor/manager before releasing to vendors and arranging for shipment
• Checking of invoices, delivery orders, and purchase orders
• Take corrective/preventive action to ensure that the Company’s objectives are met
• Source, evaluate, negotiate and purchase in bulk items.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Marine) or equivalent. Those with SIPMM qualifications, such as DPSM will have an added advantage
• At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• Well organized and good interpersonal skills
• Possess excellent negotiation skills
• Marine background and /or knowledge or Oracle an added advantage
• Responsible, hardworking and with initiative
• Resourceful and mature team player
Interested applicants can email directly to [email protected]
Date Posted: 01 December 2017